Healthcare continues to operate on the same backend delivery models that take everyone into consideration except the direct beneficiaries of care: the patient.
It takes ingenuity, a strong understanding of commercialization, and a clearly defined value proposition to successfully disrupt such an established market.
But if you’re not careful, you might find your disruptive innovation hijacked, pushing you out of that innovation space and turning your product into just another option out of many.
A self-described serial entrepreneur, CEO and Co-Founder of Solve.Care, Pradeep Goel knows a thing or two about commercialization and staying on task.
Tune in to hear his tricks and insights on how to take your innovation through the commercialization process and successfully to market without losing sight of your vision or losing grasp of your value proposition.
Here are the show highlights:
- 3 key friction points to consider during healthcare co-creation (4:23)
- Cornerstones of building or commercializing a successful innovation (13:06)
- Are you on the path for the early market or mainstream market? (19:29)
- Is what you’re doing fundamentally aligned with your value proposition? (26:37)
- Why staying true to your value proposition is critical (26:37)
- 3 questions to ask yourself about your customers’ alignment with your vision (28:08)
- How to differentiate what process stage your solution is in (30:06)
- Do you want to be first to market or first to profit? (33:01)
I've spoken with dozens of health innovators, and nearly everyone is trying to figure out their best pivot strategy. But they don't know what to change, how to pivot, or if their new pivot strategy is the right move.
So I went into overdrive putting together a clear, actionable 5-step worksheet that will help you quickly define your most viable and profitable pivot path through the COVID crisis. And I’m giving it to you for FREE — no strings attached at legacy-dna.com/pivot
With over 25 years of executive experience touching every level of the healthcare industry from insurance to public programs, Pradeep Goel is the Co-Founder and CEO of Solve.Care - a platform based health care solution that combines decentralization with synchronization in order to connect stakeholders with each other.
Determined to redefine care, cost, and convenience for everyone, Solve.Care is poised to disrupt the healthcare industry with their revolutionary concepts on healthcare delivery, care coordination, and benefits administration.
Pradeep earned his BE in Systems Engineering from Panjab University and has parlayed his education into a laser-defined focus on improving the administration, coordination, quality, and efficiency of healthcare.