Having 30+ years in the business can give you more insights than a person has a right to - but it won’t give you all the answers.
And when you’re trying to reshape the future of healthcare with a product that harnesses the power of machine learning and puts data back into the customer’s hands, you’re pushing limits.
Limits can be unforgiving, but humility and tenacity can win the day, hands down.
On this week’s episode, come hear how Frank Ricotta, CEO of BurstIQ, is changing the world - one data set at a time.
Frank’s honesty and candidness while speaking about the ups and downs of running a startup are enough to keep all of us inspired and ready to push our own limits.
Get comfortable, Health Innovators, because Frank is packing all the receipts on our latest episode!
Here are the show highlights:
- Knowing when it’s time to take back the wheel and change direction (1:03)
- Making big decisions and taking risks (2:34)
- Recognizing that all feedback is important, even if it isn’t always correct (5:20)
- Why staying grounded and balanced is so important for entrepreneurs (25:10)
- You’ll learn more from your failures than you ever will from your successes (31:17)
- You don’t need to know everything - transparency and vulnerability deepens trust (34:36)
I've spoken with dozens of health innovators, and nearly everyone is trying to figure out their best pivot strategy. But they don't know what to change, how to pivot, or if their new pivot strategy is the right move.
So I went into overdrive putting together a clear, actionable 5-step worksheet that will help you quickly define your most viable and profitable pivot path through the COVID crisis. And I’m giving it to you for FREE — no strings attached at legacy-dna.com/pivot
Frank Ricotta is the CEO of BurstIQ, a platform that combines the power of blockchain, big data, and machine intelligence and uses it to build a platform for a person-centric health economy.
With 30+ years immersed in empowering people and creating innovative solutions, he credits his professional success to three guidelines: Make a difference, have fun, and make money.
Frank earned his BS in Computer Science from the United States Air Force Academy, and his MBA in International Finance from St. Mary’s University.